We offer both in-person and online music lessons for kids, teens, and adults! Learn your favourite instrument from the comfort of home, at your convenience, or at the Lippert Music Centre. The most traditional method of music instruction, our private music lessons in Toronto foster a unique bond between student and teacher. Our music teachers adapt and cater to the needs of each individual student, regardless of instrument, experience or age. Private lessons and group lessons are available for piano, guitar, bass, ukulele, voice, strings, drums, brass, composition, theory, recording, and more.
Learn about our COVID -19 health and safety protocols for in-person lessons.
At Lippert, we are proud to provide the best music lessons and music education available. With some of Toronto’s best music teachers for all instruments including piano teachers, guitar teachers, violin teachers, and more, we work hard to provide music lessons for kids, teens, adults and seniors. Our music teachers are all well-versed in classical, rock, pop, jazz, blues, and more. Whether it’s group music lessons, summer music camps, private music lessons, music theory lessons, we do it all, and with over 65 years in the business, you can say we’ve learned a thing or two about teaching!
Our Toronto music school features:
- Tax Free Lessons
- Private music lessons (at our studios, your home or online!)
- Group music lessons
- RCM theory courses and exam preparation
- Mental Health Services
- Summer music camps
- Music store order ONLINE or in-person
- Voted best school for music lessons in East York
- Over 65 years running
- More than 30 qualified and experienced music teachers
- Over 10 studio spaces with windows in each room.
- An audio recording studio and lessons
- Instrument rental program – special promotions
- Easy registration for the East York Music Festival
Why wait? Sign up today for the best music lessons in East York!
Still unsure? Contact Us with any questions.
We encourage students to check out National Music Camp!
Saturday, Aug. 19 – Saturday, Aug. 26
Sunday, Aug. 27 – Sunday, Sept. 3